Job Title: Fundraising and Communications Coordinator
Salary: Full-time monthly salary + bonus from raised funds
Location: Mostly online and visiting locations in Bali
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Starting date: March 2020
Green-Books.org (Yayasan Green Books Indonesia) is a non-profit organisation on a mission to bring knowledge about the environment & education for sustainability to Indonesian children. We are tackling the environmental crisis in innovative ways by combining: eco-education for kids, training local educators and the promotion of eco-friendly products.
As a Fundraising and Communications Coordinator, you will monitor and coordinate all our fundraising and external communication including social media.
- You will develop and implement strategies for Green-Books.org’s fundraising, and establish and maintain relationships with the donors. You will use digital, social and traditional media and networking to maximise Green-Books.org’s fundraising potential in Indonesia and abroad.
- You will lead the media and communications strategy, in order to introduce our eco-education program and teachers training program to the Indonesian public and to attract Local Educators.
– Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
– Passionate about environmental awareness and committed to help us grow and achieve our mission
– Previous experience in media, communications and public relations
– Sales skills are a necessity
– Knowledge in oral & written communications and fundraising techniques
– Natural born networker
– Confident and assured public speaker