- Lead the Internal Control System team in ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are kept up to date, aligned with current regulations, and comprehended and implemented by all relevant departments and SOBI’s Partners.
- Provide oversight for the internal audit process, ensuring its alignment with FSC standards and criteria for both existing and new Partners.
- Establish efficient communication channels with the certification body to effectively coordinate the certification process.
- Collaborate with the team to prepare all necessary documents essential for the certification process.
- Work in coordination with the team to ensure that all Departments submit audit documents as per the agreed schedule, maintaining the quality that aligns with FSC standards.
- Responsible for all stages of the audit and certification of SOBI by the certification body.
- Compile and communicate audit findings directly to the Director without any influence or bias.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Forestry.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in FSC, PEFC, Organic, Fair Trade, Rain Forest Alliance, or other sustainability-related international certification.
- Understand well about FSC certification process.
- Having experience in audit is preferable.
- Having knowledge and understanding of forestry issues.
- Experienced in managing a team.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication, confidence, time management skills with an ability to plan, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email “Application for SOBI’s FSC Supervisor_Name”.