Report directly to Program Director, Forest Ecosystem Program Manager will manage the foundation’s grant program for conservation and sustainable use of forest resources, maintaining collaborative efforts with key stakeholders (government donors, private sectors, universities, NGOs and local communities), developing project proposal related to forest management, managing grant disbursement, reporting administration, and forest policy advocacy.
Key Qualification :
1. Minimum a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Forestry/Biology/Natural Resource Management.
2. At least 5 (five) years of experience in forest management, including managing grant program for conservation and sustainable use of forest resources.
3. Has knowledge and understanding on community development & forest policy issues.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with national and local government, private sectors, university, and local community group.
5. Excellent proposal preparation and presentation skills.
6. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English