The Finance Support assists the Corporate Services Coordinator in performing all key general financial duties and provides support services to the finance department of the Country Cluster Support Team and to Partner National Societies.
He/She assists the Corporate Services Coordinator in managing, processing and troubleshooting various key procedure and policies practices, in accordance with Federation standard procedures, policies and regulations.
He / She contributes to the achievement of the Federation’s Strategy for Implementation 4 to “ensure a strong IFRC that is effective, credible and accountable” and the role demands strict adherence to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies’ Code of Conduct.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Support to the Country Cluster Support Team (CCST)
- Assisting coordination and maintaining good communication between IFRC and Smart Office Developer team.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and doing follow-up activities regarding the Smart Office Developer team working progress.
- Review the CCST policies compliance to Federation headquarter policies.
- Assist the preparation of paper works for Finance policies and procedures, create forms, templates, and other Finance-related documents.
- Prepare Business Process on each department.
- Quarterly review on risk register prevention from each department.
- Mapping 1-year goal and update the risk registration from each department.
- Support Supplier compliance on monthly basis.
- Support banking information change from IFRC and PNS.
- Assist the finance documents archiving process and records.
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos, letters and forms.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Ensuring all the supporting documents are complete and in line with IFRC procedure before proceeding the document for the signing process to obtain HoD approval.
- Preparing further research regarding the applicable law in Indonesia and elaborate the risk and benefit on taking legal actions regarding legal issues.
- Support the coordination and maintaining the good communication with IFRC legal team in Kuala Lumpur and with IFRC legal retainer in Indonesia.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Corporate Services Coordinator.
- Advise proactively the Corporate Services Coordinator on systems and process improvement that will contribute to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of finance business process.
- Diploma or Degree in Relevant Field (Finance, Accounting or Legal)
- Experience in reading legal document
- Experience in document preparation
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent (Preferred)
- Experience of working for a humanitarian aid organization in developing country (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Self-supporting in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Able to work as a part of team
- Fluently spoken and written English
Competencies and Values
Teamwork; commitment to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement; Integrity and personal conduct; sensitivity to diversity; flexibility and adaptability; initiative and direction; interpersonal skills; resilience; honesty.
How to apply
Range of Salary for this position start from 7,981,000 – 9,166,000
In order for us to assure a proper comparative evaluation of your application for this vacancy and to enable us to consider your profile against other similar current and future vacancies, we ask that applicants submit their applications together with a letter of motivation no later than 12 October 2022.
- Please note that the selected candidate will be hired through a national contract under Indonesia labor law.
- The incumbent is responsible to abide by Federation policies, procedures, plans and the applicable laws
- The closing date is midnight Geneva time zone. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered;
- Only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified.
The position will be based in Jakarta thus Indonesian as well as foreign applicants with valid and current residence and work permits in Indonesia are encouraged to apply.