Yayasan Literasi Anak Indonesia is seeking financial staff to manage all administrative, procurement, and financial reporting needs to be required by donors. Finance staff will work under the finance manager and report to the finance manager prior to donors. The finance staff will also coordinate with field officers and project managers about what is needed for the program to run smoothly
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, and procurement related to the project.
- Record, document, archive all financial transactions, evidence, and supporting documents in accordance with predetermined standards.
- Establishing a filing system to ensure the availability of required financial documents of programs.
- Carry out procurement in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare a project expenditure plan based on a predetermined expenditure plan, project procedures, and policies.
- Make requests for disbursement of program funds and requests for payments according to established procedures and policies.
- Prepare project financial management reports and review agreed-on project expenditures and budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to ensure the accuracy and correctness of budget charging.
- Ensure compliance of the project finance function with donor financial policies.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in accounting/financial management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience working at NGO is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accurate, neat, and orderly in filing documents.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Able to work under pressure
- Experienced with Word & Excel.
- Quickbooks software advantage
The salary range for this position will be determined based upon the experience of the candidate hired. BPJS Health benefits and Labour.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 3.500.000