Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
Finance Coordinator (FC)
This position is assisting Finance Manager in financial management, responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions of CI Indonesia. This position also responsible for reviewing the balance position all accounts code, coordinating month-end, year-end and audit processes.
- Performing accounting functions such as assisting in preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports.
- Enter transactions according to account code into computerized finance system and GL, ensure proper donor coding and identifying errors.
- Re-check the completeness of Jakarta office supporting documents attached to the voucher and uploaded to the system as well as the accuracy of computations in each record of transaction.
- Ensure that all Jakarta entries are completed including checking all supporting documents and follow up with other staffs as necessary.
- Review daily balancing reports and confirming that all transactions are balanced and have correctly posted to the General Ledger
- Review financial reporting package and assist in audit requests as assigned.
- Assis Finance Manager in budget preparation
- Communicate effectively with others team to share the knowledge of CI policy & procedure by organizing the routine conference meeting.
- Assist the Finance Manager/Operation Director in reviewing financial policy.
- Assist Finance Manager to ensure the tax compliance requirements
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Competency in Microsoft Office software;
- Good Tax Knowledge
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking and understanding)
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 4 years of progressively responsible accounting experience that includes some experience consolidating multiple entities
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system is preferred
- Prior USAID or NGO experience will be an added value
- Familiar working with finance system such as Agresso.
- Willingness to travel to field offices and other CI’s sites as required.