Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas affected by mineral development activities, and is working closely with communities, local government and extractive companies to achieve this objective.
Currently we are looking for an experienced financial professional from the development sector, who has the capability of controlling all of the financial affairs of a development NGO – accounting, compliance, analysis and reporting.
S/he must have a passion for finances in the development sector and be capable of contributing to the management team with accurate reports, sharp analysis and advice.
These are the background experience and qualities we require:
- Strong background in financial management in the development sector in Indonesia
- Minimum five years’ experience and knowledge in NGO financial management
- Strong finance analysis skills and systematic approach
- Prior experience in managing financial systems for international agencies is preferred
- Excellent computer skills – accounting system software, MSOffice, internet
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills: Bahasa Indonesia and English; knowing Dayak language is preferred
- Prior work experience in a multi-cultural setting
- Good team working skills
- Willing to conduct field visits