Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organization that finds what works by experimenting with potential solutions that address social and environmental challenges. Kopernik engages partners from the development, public, and private sectors to advance products, services, and approaches that support underserved communities, as well as creative actors in advocating social-environmental issues.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
Only candidates who apply through our website will be considered. Please visit : https://kopernik.info/en/about/careers/finance-assistant_1
Location: Ubud, Bali
Kopernik is currently hiring a Finance Assistant who will work within our Finance Team to manage day-to-day tasks such as processing petty cash, supporting the filing system, and accounting or record-keeping of day-to-day transactions according to Kopernik policies and standard operating procedures.
The position will be under the direct supervision of the Senior Finance Officer and will support the work of PT Kopernik, Kopernik Solutions, and Yayasan Kopernik.
- QuickBooks (QBO) data entry and review: enter financial transactions using QBO accounting system in accordance with the accounting standard for Kopernik.
- Filing system: manage the filing system of all supporting documentation of all Kopernik entities – PT Kopernik, Yayasan Kopernik and Kopernik Solutions.
- Verification and Payments: manage and support petty cash of PT Kopernik and Yayasan Kopernik.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by the line manager or Finance Director.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience in using accounting software (QuickBooks is an advantage).
- Excellent analytical, verification, and numerical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking with sharp time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.5 from a reputable university.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in accounting data entry and filling.
- Language proficiency in English and Indonesian.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 10 AUGUST 2022
Please complete the form below and submit your CV, cover letter, and one-minute video explaining why you’re perfect for the job.
Expected remuneration for this position is IDR 3,000,000 to a maximum of IDR 4,500,000 (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.
- Salary Offer IDR 3,000,000 - IDR 4,500,000