J-PAL Southeast Asia, based at the Institute for Economics and Social Research at the University of Indonesia (LPEM FEB UI), seeks qualified applicants for an internship position in J-PAL SEA. This position offers an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in project development, policy outreach and research implementation in an organization undertaking cutting-edge development research.
The Intern will work closely with the Finance and Operation Team to support the operation of the office. The successful candidate will be placed at the J-PAL SEA office in the Universitas Indonesia campus in Salemba, Central Jakarta.
Finance and Operations
- Supporting financial aspect, including but not limited to operational payment, recapitulation and other finance administration supports,
- Providing administrative support, including but not limited to office administrations, events, meetings,
- Supporting fixed asset and inventory management,
- Supporting office logistical support including procurement and other procedural processes
- Other administrative support
- Currently a student of Diploma or Bachelor Degree in accounting, management, business or relevant studies. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Strong ability to manage a time-sensitive workflow while maintaining absolute accuracy with details
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Language: Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties
How to Apply: