Position Title: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (FAM)
Period of Assignment: May 1st, 2021 – April 30th, 2022 (1 year) and could possibly be extended.
Reporting to: Head of Operations and Grants
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership towards an Inclusive Society (AIPTIS) is Australia’s flagship investment in gender equality, disability and social inclusion (GEDSI) in Indonesia. The partnership will contribute to Australia’s efforts to support Indonesia’s stability and prosperity. AIPTIS is an evolution of Australia’s long running commitment to gender equality, disability and social inclusion and builds on the gains already made while responding to the new challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Development Goal of AIPTIS is that more Indonesian women and marginalised groups equitably participate in and benefit from Indonesia’s social, economic, and political opportunities.
Successful change will include the following End of Program Outcomes (EOPOs) which will be validated and/or updated during the inception phase based on the finalisation of the design and the refinement of the Program Logic:
- Selected national and sub-national government policies and programs are implemented in ways that enable greater economic opportunities and access to services for women and marginalised groups.
- Improved policy and regulatory environment for Civil Society Organisation (CSO) partners working on gender equality, disability and social inclusion.
- Changing social norms and attitudes towards gender equality, disability and social inclusion amongst Indonesian communities, leaders and institutions in relation to issues and locations within AIPTIS’ reach and scope.
Reporting to Head of Operations and Grants (HoOG), the Finance and Administration Manager is responsible to provide high-level financial and administrative services to the AIPTIS Program. This includes processing and monitoring budget, payments and expenditures, banking, electronic payments and funds transfer, funds requests, taxation, internal audit support, financial policy development, payroll, general admin and secretarial, and facilitate month-end processes. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that project finances and administrative are accurate and up to date, in accordance with the procedures and guidelines laid out in the AIPTIS Operations Manual.
SCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Detailed scope of work and responsibilities can be seen in the attached TOR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance Management or related field;
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of progressive experience in the professional services environment, preferably with a multinational company developing and delivering financial and administration support services;
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Essential Skills:
- Team oriented;
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results;
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels;
- Be self-directed and motivated;
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues;
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put “Application – Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)” in the email subject.
- Last date to submit applications: Thursday, April 15th, 2021, 5pm Jakarta time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion.