Do you have what it takes to become Tulodo’s Finance and Administration Manager based in Jakarta? If yes, we want you to apply to join our small and growing team. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting, project management and experimentation services, specializing in behaviour change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more.
You would be responsible for all accounting, finance, taxation, HR and admin matters for the company. This position will be the lead role within the finance, HR and administration team, supported by an administration officer and reporting directly to the Director. You will also be required to act as a business controller and provide financial advice and support to the Director and other managers. This is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of a small and growing Indonesian company with international networks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows, controlling cash on a daily basis.
- Prepare and review financial statements and reports in accordance with Indonesian accounting standards.
- Prepare and review the project financial reports in accordance with the Indonesian and client standards.
- Manage staff contracts and other HR issues.
- Manage the annual audit process.
- Oversee the bookkeeping functions including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Ensure all statutory requirements of the organisation are met, including reviewing the business permit.
- Taxation including Indonesian and international.
- Manage the budget and reporting in line with the company’s SOPs.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Review client and third party contracts, specifically the finance and tax aspects.
A successful candidate must possess good communication skills and a strong business mind. Other requirements include:
- Minimum bachelor degree, having CA, CPA or master degree in accounting or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in business and/or finance.
- Familiarity with Indonesian accounting & tax regulations.
- Having experience with international finance and tax.
- Experience with international clients, especially in the development and non-profit sector.
- Experience in reviewing client and third party contracts, specifically the finance and tax aspects.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is essential.
- Integrity and discretion.
- Flexible, adaptive and service oriented.
- Excellent team player.