Yayasan Penanggulangan Krisis Internasional (YPKI)/Instute for Policy Analysis of Conflict (IPAC)
Small Jakarta NGO seeks experienced financial administrator to oversee office accounts, taxes and grant management. The officer would manage the accounts of a six-person office, prepare tax reports, improve accounting and filing procedures, work with external auditors, prepare office budgets, prepare grant proposals and reports, supervise one administrative associate, prepare employee and consultant contracts, and handle other personnel tasks as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Detailed knowledge of tax law and reporting requirements, fluent written and spoken English, experience with using Quickbooks to manage multiple grants, Excel and Word, ability to work in team.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Salary commensurate with experience (15,000,000 – 20,000,000)
- Medical Insurance + BPJS