Working in under the direction of the Finance & Admin Manager, the Finance & Admin Officer will support the day-to-day financial activities, filing, banking until financial reporting preparation within Finance and Compliance Department of Mercy Corps Indonesia.
- Two or more years of finance, filing and banking experiences;
- A university degree in finance, accounting or a related business field is required;
- Two years’ experience in the Finance Department of an non-government organization;
- Familiarity with major international donor rules and non-profit accounting;
- Prior experience with computerized general ledger software;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel and Access;
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a solid understanding of grant management rules;
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Vacancy will be closed 19 May 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia