ORGANIZATION AND PROGRAM PROFILE
Delterra is an environmental nonprofit on a mission to create a world where human activities protect and restore a healthy planet. Delterra’s founding partner is McKinsey & Company, and its flagship initiative, Rethinking Recycling, works with communities in emerging economies to build rapidly scalable, self-sustaining waste management and recycling ecosystems that redirect waste into productive use while improving the lives of the people it touches. In the coming years, Delterra will add other initiatives to its portfolio, all with a view to developing innovative scalable solutions that redesign human systems for the good of people and the planet. Learn more at: https://www.delterra.org
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing individual to join a collaborative program team of Delterra colleagues, external staff, and local partners in Indonesia as a Finance and Accounting Coordinator. We are seeking candidates with accounting, audit, and/or finance analyst experience to contribute to the growing organization including budgeting process, financial analysis, and finance process improvement projects. The role will be an exciting combination of driving analysis and on the finance system implementation, working closely with a wide set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing the financial budget modelling for both annual and midyear budget review and collaborating with multiple teams in Indonesia and globally.
- Assisting with the monthly financial closing report between the Indonesia Finance Team and the Global Team.
- Conducting monthly financial analysis, including fluctuation analysis and comparison analysis between the budget and actual figures.
- Preparing monthly financial management reports and quarterly funder reports by working together with the Partnerships Team.
- Fulfilling the external audit requested data.
- Preparing monthly and annual tax reports and ensuring timely tax payments to the government.
- Constructing monthly cash flow management by collaborating with team leads in Indonesia.
- Creating standard operating procedures (SOP) and implementing them for the finance process in Indonesia.
- Supporting financial sustainability for villages where Delterra has ongoing projects by closely collaborating with the Programmatic Team.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis reports to support the management and programmatic team.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in accounting, budgeting, and financial analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, management, or a relevant educational background is preferred.
- Prior experience working in big four or accounting firms is considered a plus.
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g., Pivot tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP) and working with large data sets preferred.
- A track record of establishing credibility and effectively communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated aptitude in conceptual and analytical problem-solving, such as distilling information from raw data and identifying important patterns or discrepancies.
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail and agility in a startup organization.
This position will be based full-time in Bali.
How to Apply
Please click this link Finance & Accounting Coordinator to apply.