Job Description :
- Responsible for AR / AP, cash receipts, general ledger, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditures
- Maintain and managing financial transactions, journal entries, allocations, and reconciliations.
- Working with program managers to make sure that all program income and expenditures are consistently aligned with program budgets.
- Auditing, Budgeting across multiple programs
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to BAWA Accounting & Financial management and budgeting.
- Consolidated Financial Statement for management.
- Inventory & Logistic Compliance -Maintain compliance with inventory & Logiosctic policies. Coordinate with related teams to ensure cycle and full physical inventory counts are performed completely and with appropriate frequencies.
- Support various projects throughout the year
- Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification would be a plus.
- 5+ years working experience in senior accounting and/ or finance management. Non-profit experience is a plus.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management, general finance and budgeting.
- Good Bahasa Indonesia & English communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong Internal Auditing experience.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks is a plus & other accounting software.
- Good working knowledge of Indonesian taxation is a plus.
- Having experience working at NGO is a plus.
- Good analytical skills and ability to inform and summarize financial reports for management.
- Experience with corporate governance & compliance a plus.
- Highly organized, honest and work well under pressure
How to Apply
Please send your CV applications to email@example.com