Finance & Accounting Manager
Animal Welfare NGO in Ubud, Bali
FULL-TIME OFFICE WORK in BALI
- Managing financial transactions across multiple programs using QuickBooks.
- Preparing financial and management reports.
- Auditing and analysing financial data.
- Ensure all relevant legal and regulatory financial documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Working with program managers to make sure that all program income and expenditures are consistently aligned with program budgets.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Assist with fulfilling reporting requirements for donors.
- Assist in forecasting future program budgets to support fundraising efforts.
- Proficient in QuickBooks is essential.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting would be a plus.
- 10+ years working experience in senior accounting and/ or finance management. Non-profit experience is a plus.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management, general finance and budgeting.
- Good Bahasa Indonesia & English communication skills.
- Must have strong Internal Auditing experience/ logistics.
- Good working knowledge of Indonesian taxation is a plus.
- Good analytical skills and ability to inform and summarize financial reports for management.
- Experience with corporate governance & compliance a plus.
- Highly organized, honest and work well under pressure.
- Currently living in Bali.
- Only short listed will be contacted.
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org