(Location : Bandung)
Jhpiego seeks a Field Officer to work in several districts to provide project implementation for a three-year privately funded family planning project in Indonesia. This project aims to improve maternal, newborn and child health outcomes through increasing coverage of quality postpartum family planning services and leveraging existing PPFP gains and momentum in 12 districts. The Field Officer will work closely with the Senior Program Manager, Health Specialist, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist, and IT Specialist in central level and ensuring the day-to-day implementation, reporting, and monitoring of the project in district level.
This position is contingent upon funding availability.
- To assist and build capacity of relevant local stakeholders in district/ city (especially with District Health Office and Health Facilities) to do their roles and functions with adequate knowledge, awareness, and skill in Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH) especially in Family Planning for Postpartum (FPPP) program and services
- To ensure the program implementation in district works appropriately and meets the target
- To build strong relations and engage relevant stakeholders for working together in order to optimize the quality of intervention and amplifying the project impact.
- To work closely with DHO, Public-Private Hospital, Puskesmas and Community Health Workers in improving the quality of services in Maternal and Newborn Health, especially in Family Planning for Postpartum (FPPP) program and services
- To communicate routinely to the Senior Program Manager the progress of the project (monthly, three monthly)
- To provide immediate input to Senior Program Manager as necessary based on monitoring and or input/feedback from externals for follow up action.
- To do project monitoring to understand the project progress, draw learnings and take immediate action as needed.
- To support project monitoring and implementation with timely and correct data supply as needed.
- To provide timely report in good quality (accuracy and completeness) for project implementation and knowledge sharing.
- To execute project workplan timely, on budget and on schedule according to project guidance, direction and in alignment with organization policy and procedures.
- Represent the project and Jhpiego/Indonesia in engagement with external partners especially within the geographical area of intervention (sub district and village level).
- Work closely with the Health Specialist, ME, and ICT Specialist in central level to have technical inputs in implementing the activities
- Bachelor degree minimum 5 years experiences in Public Health issues (public health or clinical background is preferred)
- Experience working in the area of maternal and newborn health supported by good knowledge in it.
- Experience working with health facilities (especially hospitals and puskesmas).
- Experience working in the area of community engagement/development
- Have an ability to work independently
- Have an flexibility in doing the tasks
- Demonstrated experience in effectively implementing project reporting process
- Good writing and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable