Training Administrative Assistant (OSRO/INS/501/USA)
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Indonesia, technical supervision of The Chief Technical Adviser, the general supervision of the Team Leader and under the direct supervision of the Operations Coordinator of the project, the Training Administrative Assistant is responsible to assist administration of FAO ECTAD Indonesia training, meeting and workshop events in the EPT2 programme:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare in advance budget estimates and lists of supplies required to conduct training events/ workshops/seminars/meetings;
- Make travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorization forms and assemble information pertinent to the purpose of travel;
- Support all logistics / administrative needs during training events / workshops / seminars / meetings convened by the FAO EPT-2 Project;
- Provide and maintain proper and updated logistics/ finance documentation for assigned project activities;
- Ensure that the office filing systems and records, both paper and electronic are properly maintained for easy document retrieval;
- Provide efficient reception services to project visitors and facilitate their travel to project sites as required;
- Coordinate with the Provincial and District level local government livestock or animal health administrations in supporting and monitoring local training or other event administration as needed;
- Monitor project supplies and equipment; complete project inventory forms as necessary;
- Back up and assist programme assistant when required;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Technical Competencies and Experience Requirements:
|§ Minimum of 3 years experience in administrative work|
§ Knowledge of the UN Harmonized Rate is an advantage
§ Good understanding of the English language and speak and write Bahasa Indonesia fluently
§ Previous employment in international organizations preferably within UN specialized agencies
§ Demonstrates commitment to FAO vision, mission and values
§ Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
§ Contributes effectively to team work and team outcomes
§ Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
§ Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
§ Ability to plan own work, manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure of tight and conflicting deadlines.
§ Ability to work without direct supervision
§ Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and public relations skill
- Logistics and administration needs of FAO ECTAD Indonesia project events, in particular Output D, prepared in advance and implemented as per the events’ Terms of Reference
Required completion date: ongoing and as required
- Diploma or University (S1) graduate