Reports to: Senior Officer Team
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Education, Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum Five years professional working experience.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting / finance.
- Age maximum 45 years old
- Establish, maintain, and improve the policies and procedures to ensure an appropriate balance of controls and efficiency.
- Prepare and manage cash flow forecasting, planning, and budgeting.
- Familiar with tax planning, update tax regulation.