Extension of Recruitment Notification
STANDING OFFER ARRANGEMENT (PANEL): GEDSI & Intersectionality Expert for INKLUSI Program
|Location||:||Jakarta / home-based|
|Submission Deadline||:||17 June 2022|
|Reference Number||:||INKLUSI PANEL 005/04/2022|
To support effective and efficient operational services as well as the collaboration between program, partners and stakeholders of DFAT’s INKLUSI (Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society) program, Cowater is seeking to establish standing offer arrangements (or “Panel”) for GEDSI and Intersectionality. The panel is available for national / international individuals and firms/organization who possess a wide range of skills, capabilities, and areas of expertise related to the required thematic. The selection process for individual and organization will follow different criteria and application processes.
Selected individuals / Organisations will be incorporated into the INKLUSI Panel – Services Standing Offer and be listed as the preferred sourcing method to support the delivery of the INKLUSI Program until 2026. The panel will be reviewed update every two years.
Please note that bidding on this Standing Offer tender will not disqualify firms/individuals from also bidding on subsequent tenders.
Interested entities or individuals may refer to the following TOR and template for their proposal submission:
- TOR Panel Arrangement for GEDSI and Intersectionality Experts
- Application Form
- Financial Proposal
The above documents could be accessed through the following link:
- Proposal should be submitted to INKLUSI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 3 June 2022, at the latest
- Please put “INKLUSI PANEL – GEDSI & Intersectionality Expert” in the email subject line.
- Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (1 page), outlining reasons for interest to provide the services, including specifying the area of expertise you are applying for; and how your knowledge, skills, experiences, and qualifications meet the required area of supports.
- Application Form (template as attached) to summarize applicant’s information, examples of written work from previous experiences (highlighting your expertise and achievements in implementing and delivering similar assignments in Indonesia and/or in other countries at the national and/or sub-national levels), list of references of three (3) referees who might be contacted (provide names and contact details – email and phone number), and current CV/resume (no more than 5 pages). (note: organization applicant should include CVs of all proposed team member and attach the company profile.
- Financial Proposal for the services (template as attached) which should be presented as daily rate in AUD or IDR only, and inclusive of all taxes.
- Company Profile, for organization applicants.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Any questions or request for clarification related to this recruitment no could be addressed by email to:
Sr. Procurement & Risk Management Officer; Email: email@example.com