- LEAD and Motivate the management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Coordinating all internal / external initiatives directed towards business growth.
- Align and clarify each functional team: Project Manager, Technology (Pushaka Apps), Business Development, Social Media, Organizational Structure, Legal, Finance, and Public Relation.
- Develop growth strategies with the board of directors establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy.
Responsible for analyzing, re-designing, modelling and implementing strategic planning by driving solutions to track, executing the approved strategies.
- Working in close coordination with other departments to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Drive solutions and implement processes: enabling teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more Pushaka’s follower, school and community partnerships.
-University graduate major in any field from a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
-At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Industry background: educational institution / management consulting firm / technology start-up
-Experience in project management, and the willingness to work independently.
-International experience, whether working or studying overseas will be highly preferred.
-Good leadership skills and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
-Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
-Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
-Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
-Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
-Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.