YCAB Foundation is the founding and flagship organization in YCAB Social Enterprise Group, established in 1999. YCAB believes in the power of education to improve welfare. To date, YCAB has brought impact to more than 3.3 million youths through education and economic access, while bringing greater financial access to more than a hundred thousand low income families.
Currently YCAB Foundation is looking for people with passion, dedication, as well as commitment to excellent and innovation who is interested in social community for:
1. Prepare annual academic plan and develop daily lesson plan (Rencana Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran – RPP) that cover all teaching activities, tools and assessment used.
2. Monitor and record student’s development in term of cognitive, social and behavior; and act accordingly to solve its related issues.
3. Plan lessons and give exercises and tests for students in line with developed curriculum.
4. Create and maintain positive and conducive learning environment to ensure the highest achievement of learning impact to students.
5. Develop creative teaching methods and positive environment to motivate students in learning.
6. Prepare academic regular report and other report as requested by Field Representative (FR) and/or School Principal.
7. Join and actively involve in every discussion related with student’s performance and attitude as well as RB’s learning issues.
8. Maintain good relationship and being point of contact on English-related issue for internal and external parties (including students, parents, FR, Program Operation Manager, etc.)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in English Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
2. Min. 1 year working experience as English Teacher (Elementary, Junior, and/or Senior High School). Fresh graduate with related education background is welcome to apply.
3. Proven knowledge and skills in class management, national curriculum, and lesson planning.
4. Proven skills in communication, interpersonal and administration.
5. Demonstrate good attention to detail, high initiative and responsiveness.
6. Good proficiency in Indonesian (standard Indonesian language).
7. Demonstrate capacity to operate MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
8. Willing to be located in Duri Kepa (West Jakarta) and occasionally mobile to other area in Jakarta if needed