VACANCY IN TANOTO FOUNDATION
Tanoto Foundation is an independent philanthropic organization founded by Sukanto Tanoto and Tinah Bingei Tanoto. Our programs stem from the belief that quality education accelerates equal opportunity. We harness the transformative strength of education to realize people’s full potential and improve lives. Tanoto Foundation focuses on making an impact in three areas: improving learning environments, future leaders development, as well as medical research and sciences.
In Tanoto Foundation, we are united in our commitment to accelerate opportunity, realize people’s full potential, create choice and improve lives through quality education. In achieving a broader impact of our programs, we value collaboration, impact-oriented, and data-driven as our way of working.
Tanoto Foundation is looking for potential candidates for an Education Specialist. Please see details of the position below.
|Position Title:||Education Technical Specialist Dept Lead|
|Reporting Manager:||Director of Basic Education Program|
|Coordination Lines: |
|All program managers and department managers of Tanoto Foundation Indonesia.|
A. School Quality Development
1. Plans and designs curricula for school stakeholders improvement (principals, teaches, school principals and parents), including
· researches and defines educational goals, objectives, and methodologies to meet program goals
· defines the success indicator of the program implementation (output, outcome and impact)
2. Determines formats and approaches to achieve program, including the required budget, and defines needs of target beneficiaries; researches trends at the national and state level, as appropriate to the position
3. Review and provide feedback on module content, training methodology and mentoring tools, including solves dispute on technical issues
7. Other tasks assignment to the Management
B. Program Innovation and Scale Up
1. Identify opportunities for program improvement to leverage the Company’s basic education program portfolio through partnership with other organization
2. Use technology to geographically expand outreach and strengthen sustainability of educators professional development
3. Keep new trends, knowledge and technology in education being integrated in the program implementation for the purpose of achieving and maintaining quality the targeted impact
C. Reporting and Communications
1. Monitor and develop periodical report on outputs, outcomes and impact of program implementation
2. Recommend improvements of basic education program to ensure the alignment with the Company’s strategy
3. Contribute in sharing knowledge and experience, or development of ideas towards the improvement of student performance (thought leader in education)
4. Provide inputs to the development of communications materials for partnership programs
|1. Master’s degree in Education from reputable overseas university.|
2. Minimum 15 years of working experience in education sector
3. Experience in technically leading education program
4. Familiar with application of education technology would be advantage
5. Excellent English, both spoken and in writing.
6. Good communications and interpersonal skills.
7. Willingness to travel to semi-remote areas of Indonesia up to 50% of his/her time.
If you are interested and suitable for the position, please send your updated CV to Recruitmentjkt@rgei.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further process.