- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the education program. To develop, implement, supervise, and assess the overall education program, activities, methods, and learning tools according to Begawan Foundation’s curriculum.
- Identify and address challenges around students’ learning experience to further ensure their ongoing engagement in the learning process and overall self-development.
- Responsible for regular reports on the education program, activities, and each student’s learning progression, problems, and solutions.
- Responsible for approaching, liaising, and active networking with community groups and local organisations on the education program and other cross-sectional programs of the foundation. The goal is to encourage strong community participation within the foundation.
- Responsible for contributing articles for the monthly newsletter and assisting with applications for funding to support the education initiatives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other colleagues within the foundation to discuss problems and solutions of the overall education program.
- Indonesian national.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Community Development, Social Science, Education, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in community development, education, social, and other relevant fields. Relevant equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Passionate to teach children (7-11), teenagers (11-15), and youth (16-24).
- Aware and committed to meaningful education, mindfulness, environmental responsiveness.
- Having strong computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox, etc.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English with strong open communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to converse in Balinese is an advantage.
- Time management, organizational skills, and follow-through. The capability of managing uncertainties in the work program and simultaneously undertaking a range of tasks.
- Own transportation is a must.
- Field experience in Bali is desirable.
How to Apply