East Java, Central Java and West Sumatera – (Please Specify province in the job application)
Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Officer – INVEST
Under the supervision of Provincial Team Leader, the TATTs Provincial DRM Officer is responsible for supporting BPBD partners at the province and district to strengthen technical and operational capacity to to be better equipped to fulfill their mandate to deliver effective DRM services and save lives. The target provinces are Central Java, East Java and West Sumatra (however, the final target provinces may change as per government and donor preferences).
- A bachelor degree in relevant field of Organizational Development / Disaster or Environment Management and Policy, Education, or relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of organizational development, particularly disaster management;
- Working experiences in inclusivity issues such as gender and disability;
- Experience in delivery of trainings, coaching and mentoring;
- Experience in collaboratively working with development agencies, universities, donors and government departments, such as BPBDs and Disaster Forums, is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency languages (both Spoken and Written): in Bahasa Indonesia is required and in English is highly desirable;
- Sound communication, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint is required.
Vacancy will be closed 12 July 2019 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department