Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Director for Communication and Resources Development is responsible to establish the foundation’s communication and fundraising strategy, and its implementation through dynamic communication programs, community building, events activation, and also to mobilize funds from various sources.
1. Minimum S2 Forestry / Communication / Natural Resources Conservation
2. Has at least 10 – 15 years professional experience in the related fields
3. Proven expertise in directing, developing and executing communication programs with different targets: government, corporation, NGOs, academic, donor agencies and international communities
4. Has proven professional track record of mobilizing funds from various sources including, among others, national, bilateral, and or multilateral donor institutions, as well as corporation and or individual giving
5. Strong enthusiasm in biodiversity and environmental protection issues and also in the development and empowerment of civil society in Indonesia
6. Strong leadership skills with open and transparent style promoting efficiency, effectiveness and encouraging meaningful participation of stakeholders
7. Fluency in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.