As a Digital Operations Manager you will assist our team in developing and transforming our digital performance. You will possess proven knowledge of website structure and design and release strategies and workflow models. You will provide advice and ideas on functionality of website components. You have a solid understanding of digital marketing activities such as search engine optimisation, social media, personalisation and marketing automation and how best to support these.
- Ensuring website is running and updated regularly
- Creating and customising pages, posts and products as needed
- Monitoring traffic, creating customised goals, reports on analytics and data
- Creating and managing test plans for fixes or new functionality to be implemented.
- Supporting multi device website development, SEO, Social Media, Personalisation and Marketing Automation programs (CRM, especially Salesforce) in partnership with other team members and third party vendors.
- Improving CRM experience (Salesforce, Mailchimp)
- Monitoring existing processes and make recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables (digital platforms and tools)
- Creating content into existing templates as required
- Managing the relationship with our external wed designer
- Creating and maintaining help documents and user manuals for tasks performed by our team
- The opportunity to work with an international team of change makers.
- The opportunity to develop new programs
- The chance to work with friendly, talented team members and diverse partners
- A high degree of responsibility, but also autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Regular (online) training opportunities
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Confident, professional team player who must be able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and beyond
- Professional experience required in website management and maintenance or an online, digitally related field.
- Good technical understanding of the back office.
- Experience in the following digital marketing activities: SEO, Social Media, Personalisation and Marketing Automation (CRM tools)
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity
- Positive and professional attitude.
How to Apply
Please send your complete application to email@example.com