As a Digital Media Manager, you will assist our team in developing and transforming our digital assets and social media channels. You have a solid understanding of digital marketing activities such as search engine optimization, paid ads, and how best to support our social media presence.
- Manage and update all social media channels regularly
- Creating and customizing social media posts
- Tracking social media performance, monitoring goals achievement, reports on social media analytics and data
- Supporting website content and updates, creating news updates, and press releases
- Monitoring existing processes and making recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables (social media platforms and tools)
- Creating engaging content that is relevant to our audience
- Managing the relationship and coordinating with our internal and external stakeholder
- Lead digital marketing campaigns
- The opportunity to work with an international team of change makers.
- The opportunity to develop new programs
- The chance to work with friendly, talented team members and diverse partners
- A high degree of responsibility, but also autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Regular (online) training opportunities
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Confident, professional team player who must be able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and beyond
- Experience in the following digital marketing activities: SEO, Social Media, Personalization and Marketing Automation (CRM tools)
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity
- Positive and professional attitude.
How to Apply
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org