Maintaining and developing all aspect of organization’s online media (website and social media platform), and its direct engagement in selected public. He/she will take charge of digital media presence and update, upgrade them as needed, in coordination with IT vendor.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Develop Online Fund Raising program, execute, and re-evaluate when necessary.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media and digital campaign.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to raise funds.
- Conducting regular research of direct marketing and online fundraising trends for continued and improved donor engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing/commerce, Computer Science/Tecnology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of front line experience in Corporate or NGO fundraising and/or minimum 2 years of marketing strategy formulation and implementation.
- Proven SEO, SEM and PPC experience.
- Strategic Social Media Planning and Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Linked-in, YouTube, ect.
- High comfort level with technology associated with Client Relationship Management (CRM), social media and digital analytics.
- Required skill(s): fundraising, presentations skill, marketing campaign, marketing analysis, marketing communications, communication skill, Sales Activities and Dirict Sales, and also marketing management.
- Innovative, creative, strategic and analytical thinker.
- Graphic Design Skills and Creative Online Advertising.
- Glad to Serve.
- Fluent in English and other language is a plus.
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.