Vacancy Name : Deputy National Director
Employment Type : Full Time (Fixed Term)
Work Location : Bandung – West Java, Indonesia
Direct Supervisor : National Director
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement :
SOS Children’s Villages creates a culture where diversity of people, thought and experience is celebrated, and everyone is seen and welcomed equally.
Key Performance Areas :
- Support the National Director in implementation of programme policies and Strategic Plan.
- Planning, directing and managing the activities of management and for insuring consistency of goals, policies, technical and administrative procedures and management direction.
- Support the National Director to ensure that projects & programmes are aligned to the vision, mission and values of the organisation.
- Support the National Director to guide the Project/Village Directors in formulation of annual plan and ensure its implementation.
- Support the National Director to ensure that objectives of the organisation and need to align with change is understood by team and programme/actions are formulated and implemented accordingly
- Structure and lead teams to deliver outstanding work on a wide range of projects by providing direct supervision for director/manager(s) who deliver programs and in the areas of operations and administration
- Oversee all monitoring and evaluation efforts, including development and monitoring of project budgets to ensure all expenditures are in compliance with SOS Children’s Villages and donor policies and regulations as well as within the program’s budget
- Partner with ND in essential internal leadership activities (strategic planning, administration and human resources).
- Manage increasing segments of information technology, human resources (recruiting, capacity development, evaluation, staff deployment/workload balancing, career progression) with related internal communications and budgeting/finance duties.
- Represent SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia in meetings with stakeholders, conferences, and other public venues when ND is not available.
- Participate in emergency-relief-programme in case of an emergency situation (war, etc.), according to the need at ground.
- Protect children, youth and adults in accordance with duties and responsibilities
- Master Degree in organizational management.
- At least 8 years leadership experience at a senior/executive level in a medium size organization from development sector.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and local language.
- Leadership and people management.
- Ability to operate at strategic level and operationalize the plans in the field for time bound deliveries.
- Strong knowledge in Finance, administration, sponsorship and management.
- ICT and technical knowledge will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and advocacy skills.
- Indonesian and English language proficiency (oral and written).
- Presentation skills are a necessity.
- Full-Time – Long term commitment.
- Understand of Child Protection https://bit.ly/CodeofConduct2023
- Understand of Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption https://bit.ly/DocAntiFraud-AntiCorruption
- Competency in Integrity and Compliance
- Willing to travel as and when required.
SOS Children’s Villages is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
Apply before November 26th, 2023.
Subject DND sent your CV to email@example.com
- Salary Offer -