|Organization||INDONESIA BUSINESS COALITION FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (IBCWE)|
|Job Title||Deputy Director (Chief Operations Officer)|
|Reports to||Executive Director|
|Direct Reports||Finance Officer, Communications Officer, Administration Assistant|
- Are you passionate about creating a world where women and men have equal opportunities?
- Do you want to be part of a small, committed team that is working to make a difference?
- Do you have senior level experience in finance, operations and human resources?
IBCWE is a not-for-profit membership organisation founded by eight of Indonesia’s top companies – Sintesa Group, PT Gajah Tunggal, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiun Nasional – BTPN, PT Pan Brothers, PT Accenture, PT Adis Dimension Sportswear, PT Mitra Adi Perkasa and PT Unilever. Our mandate is to improve women’s participation in the workforce and as business leaders, and to influence the private and public sectors to recognise and promote the value of gender equality.
The Deputy Director will be the organisation’s second in command, responsible for ensuring an efficient operational platform to support organisational goals. Working in close partnership with the Executive Director, you will ensure that internal governance, planning, policies and systems enhance IBCWE’s capability, capacity and future sustainability.
We are looking to hire a Deputy Director to oversee IBCWE’s operations. The Deputy Director will be responsible for ensuring efficient operations to support delivery of IBCWE’s services, and will play a key role in the sustainable growth of the organisation. This will include being responsible for the finance, human resources, procurement, communication and administration functions.
- Ensure operational support is of high quality, provided on time, within budget and compliant with organisational policies and procedures
- Financial management including budget development and forecast; financial planning; cash-flow management; maintaining financial records, Chart of Accounts and all bank accounts
- Oversee risk and fraud mitigation processes
- Ensure strong governance practices, including overseeing and sign-off of all contracts, subcontracts, service agreements, MOUs and purchase orders
- Create and maintain a positive, supportive and team focused work environment
- Supervise, mentor and performance manage the operations team, providing regular feedback on their performance and helping to build their capabilities and experience
- Proactively monitor and report on organisational risk to the Executive Director and the board and implement mitigation measures accordingly
- Contribute to the Business Sustainability Plan and business strategies to ensure the sustainability of the organisation
- Deliver timely, relevant and high-quality bi-monthly financial reports and provide input into organisational progress reports.
You will be a strong manager, have excellent business acumen and the ability to implement business strategies. You will also be aligned with IBCWE’s values and mission, have an interest in gender equality and social inclusion and will enthusiastically promote IBCWE’s vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Minimum ten years’ experience in managing or leading operations, human resources and finances in either the NGO or private sector
- Proven track record of managing budgets successfully
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of financial management systems, IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Proficiency in English including writing reports, policies and procedures.