The Deputy Director will provide support to the Executive Director to ensure effective and smooth implementation of the program. The Deputy Director will provide support by:
- Contributing to the implementation of the operational plans for the Indonesia National Office
- Ensuring the application of Amnesty International standards of work in areas of responsibility, including on research strategy and methodology, campaigning activities, publications and the media
- Identifying and researching new grant opportunities and monitoring existing opportunities to map out and organise high level prospecting pipeline activity
- Contributing to the management of the Amnesty International Indonesia and deputizes for the Executive Director
Reporting to: Amnesty International Indonesia Director.
Posts that this job manages:
- To assist Executive Director in leading and managing the Campaign team, Research team, Media, Communication, Growth and Community Engagement as needed
Other key relationships:
The Deputy Director will support and deputize where required for the Director who represents Amnesty International in Indonesia to the public, government and business leaders, IGOs, media, current and potential donors, partner NGOs and CBOs, and rights-holders and promotes strategic collaboration and partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply