DATA & BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
You will be a motivated and proactive Data & Business Systems Analyst with the right combination of talent and energy.
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) in Jakarta to play an integral role in managing the planning, development and sustainability of MIS and data/integration solutions with adherence to IT best practice approaches and standards. The Business Systems Analyst / IT Application and Data Specialist to lead the portfolio of MIS initiatives and data services required to support MAHKOTA.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria : https://www.cardno.com/media/3829/181227-mahkota-business-systems-analyst-tor-fin.pdf
You will a motivated and proactive Data & Business Systems Analyst with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- An appropriate educational degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the design, development and management of MISs and the implementation of large scale, multi-tiered IT projects;
- In-depth knowledge of database and management information systems within an international development and social protection context is preferable;
- Demonstrable understanding of IT development processes and delivery lifecycles; and experience testing solutions;
- Experience with producing detailed scope and feasibility studies for large scale IT and operational improvement programmes;
- Experience in content management;
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level stakeholders, including policymakers;
- Ability to clearly synthesize technical information for reporting to MAHKOTA senior management;
- Demonstrated ability to work sensitively in a complex, cross cultural operating environment;
- A good understanding of Government of Indonesia’s institutional arrangements and governance structures;
- Proven ability to undertake capacity assessments and recommend solutions that are affordable, implementable and fit for purpose;
- Awareness of emerging technology trends to support social development programs;
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.