The Data Officer will provide assistance in data collect process across a range of INOBU’s projects related to research and innovation in the fields of agriculture, environment, land and policy. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or computer.
Institut Penelitian Inovasi Bumi (INOBU) is an independent, non-profit Indonesian research institute. Through innovative research, policy analysis, technology and alliance-building, INOBU seeks to improve public policies and strengthen civil society to sustainably manage Indonesia’s natural resources and agricultural production systems, throughout the life-cycle of products. INOBU is staffed by leading Indonesian researchers in the fields of environmental policy, law, economics and spatial analysis. INOBU actively engages government, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation.
As a Data Officer, you would:
- Provide support to Research Coordinator with primary and secondary data collection, data processing, data checking, and data cleaning;
- Provide analysis of field research data result.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Computer from reputable university;
- Fluency in Indonesian and English;
- Detailed oriented, can work independently with minimum supervision
- Preferably 1 to 2 years work experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.