The Zoological Society of London is an international wildlife conservation organization with a focus on science-based and pragmatic solutions. ZSL has been active in Indonesia for about 10 years, with a particular focus on the overlap between industrial development and biodiversity conservation. ZSL’s Indonesia is based in Bogor, West Java, with existing field projects in Jambi and South Sumatera.We are now looking for:
Data Entry Staff
I. Position Information
Title : Data Entry Staff
Department/Unit : C3 Private Sector
Reports to : Team Leader Forest Management
Duty Station : Palembang
Duration of Assignment: : 40 Days Work
II. Scope of work
Data Entry staff will responsible on data input and re-typing private company documents into template prepared and follow the procedure, all assignment can be completed in 40 days work.
III. Deliverables/Final Products Expected
1. Re-type the forestry companies workplan documents into a templates given.
2. Complete data entry from AMDAL, RKL and RPL documents from private companies in KS Landscape.
IV. Recruitment Qualifications
• Literate and component on using office software
• The candidate has personal computer to be used for fulfilling on assignment
• Able to work on time span and meet the given deadline