About Yayasan Bina Tani Sejahtera (YBTS)
YBTS is happy to announce a job vacation. We are now opened to receive applications from best candidates willing and passionate to take a career path in a dynamic and agile organization that work with and serve small-holder farmers in horticulture vegetable farming sector. We work with various partners in public and private sectors, and also with various knowledge institutions to develop and synergize an information system and service that enables farmers make good decision in regard to productive, efficient and sustainable vegetable production.
We are seeking a position titled “Data & Knowledge Coordinator”.
Position in the organization
- The Data and Knowledge Coordinator is in matrix direct reporting to SIPINDO manager and YBTS manager
- Daily working environment and support (including small team direct subordinates of this position) is set up under YBTS.
Scope of Work for the “Data & Knowledge Coordinator”
- 50% work hours allocation to manage SIPINDO
- Function and operation of the Apps services, and its linkages back- & front-end
- Product and features development
- User engagement (with EWINDO and YBTS teams)
- Supervision of a small team in SIPINDO
- 50% work hours allocation to manage Data system and Digital reach in YBTS
- Management of data system, analysis, and reporting of results according to the framework
- Work with Project Managers and Coordinators to run monitoring & evaluation (Monev) framework; and in this regard also coordinate and work with Partners/Donors’ Monev team.
- Supervise Digital outreach sharing and posting activities in YBTS social-media accounts.
Qualifications and skills requirement
- Masters’ degree in fields of geography, informatics, applied statistics, spatial planning, agro-technology, or related field.
- Experience in data set (geographical, statistical, field data) collection, processing, analysis and management.
- Knowledgeable in project monitoring and evaluation framework, and has experience in Monev activities
- Strong on the following skills and traits: analytical skills, attention to detail, logical thinking, system approach, problem solving, and facilitation & communication skills.
- Ability to work in partnerships and multi-stakeholders’ platform and linkages
- Knowledgeable about horticulture (vegetable) sector is preferred.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, and minimum fairly good in English language communication.
How to apply