Red Nose Foundation (RNF) is an arts and education outreach organization based in Indonesia’s capital city, Jakarta. The organization was founded in 2008 and has grown significantly since its creation to become a leading champion in changing young people’s lives.
RNF’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. RNF strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education rehabilitation.
RNF currently works with 350 children offering more than 120 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia. Red Nose has a full-time team of 20 enthusiastic and hardworking professionals who work every day to further the organization’s mission and improve the lives of the RNF children.
- Teaching 10 different classes of children assisted by the Red Nose Foundation in Literacy and Numeracy Material which consists of 3 levels (Age 7 – 15 Years old);
- Develop and conduct creative learning material for each level;
- Develop creative learning syllabus for each level;
- Plan and request items needed for learning every week;
- Writing report frequently to Program Coordinator;
- Support the Program Development Specialist to complete all the beneficiaries’ data;
- Regularly do the home visit in Cilincing and Bintaro;
- Maintain Creative Learning Program inventory items;
- Help participants related to their school lessons in accordance with the instructor’s field of expertise;
- Research and update learning materials and tools;
- Documenting the learning process of Creative Learning Program.
- IDR 4.276.350/month (Net)
- Health Insurance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- 12 days paid leave (excluding full office holiday periods)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university (candidate with Education or Psychology background is a plus)
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Love children
- Able to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
How to Apply