Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
- Drafting, reviewing and providing timely and accurate legal documents related to the Company’s global business activities
- Reviewing and providing accurate legal advice to senior management on third party contracts, business plans and other documents related to the Company’s business activities
- Liaising with third party service providers such as external legal counsel and clients related to legal matters
- Handle accurate and comprehensive management of documents database related to the Company’s business
- Handling and maintaining corporate legal documents and board governance of the company
- Acting as the primary contacts for commissioners and shareholders related to Corporate Secretarial matters
- Monitoring and providing advice on applicable regulations and legislation including any new legal development related to corporate secretarial matters
- Establishing a proactive monitoring and guidelines for the organization to ensure the organizations are in compliance with all prevailing laws and regulations
- Ensuring a timely updated regulatory changes and development to Executive Committee
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Expert in Agreement (drafting-reviewing-negotiating), Permit/ License.
- Familiar with Corporate Secretary matters (Annual Report, Bappepam/ IDX reporting).
- Having good knowledge about Law Regulation in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with the range of internal and external stakeholders as well as team members.
- Able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and able to travel frequently for business.
- The ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.