Habitat Indonesia is seeking the expertise of a Corporate Engagement Manager to secure fundings that will support the sustainability of Habitat for Humanity Indonesia’s projects.
- Establish a focus on closing various amount of commitments mainly from corporate accounts.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward qualified prospects and donors, managing a personal portfolio of approximately 20qualified relationships in a defined territory.
- Conduct and/or coordinate face-to-face visits, and other activities with donors (such as build, survey, etc.).
- Lead, develop and monitor the performance of1 RDO to ensure the achievement of his individual revenue goals and to deliver excellent stewardship service to donors.
- Meet or exceed annual team revenue goals.
- Meet or exceed annual individual revenue goals.
- Develop a caseload of active prospects and carry out strategies for solicitation of these prospects.
- Work independently and be self-motivated in initiating contacts with potential donors.
- Routinely engage board members, organization executives and current donors in peer-prospect identification, visits.
- Collaborate with team leader to analyze portfolios and strategize upgrades and to cultivate individual gifts from corporate partner executives.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of curiosity for donors –seeking to “crack the code” of what compels each donor to give substantially by asking the right questions –and able to personally adapt as needed to meet the needs of donors.
- Compassionately articulate the Habitat story.
- Guide the development of compelling proposals and oversee the development of creative presentations and reports.
- Provide accurate and timely activity and pipeline reports and revenue forecasts.
- Act as project manager during ongoing projects; making sure the punctual delivery of reports; ensure all modification and alteration relating to the projects are done accordingly, have a close coordination with multiple donors’ representatives.
- 5+ years of front-line experience in B2B account management in the sales and marketing department if experience in leadership gift development is not at hand.
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales / fundraising in an environment of similar complexity
- Ability to engage senior managers and board members in donor visits, and to earn and maintain their confidence.
- Successful experience closing complex billion Rupiahs commitments including planned gifts, campaign and endowment gifts, and investment options.
- Superior presentation skills, including the presence to deal effectively with diverse constituencies including principal donors, Board members, national staff and leadership in the field.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a complex, matrix-structured, dynamic organizational environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly and effectively, and to listen, and an unusual capacity to engage, inspire and persuade.
- Willingness to travel approximately 35-45% to a designated geographic region to regularly visit and cultivate new and existing donor relationships.
We encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, religions, ages, genders, and disabilities, to work with us. We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities (especially children), and all those with whom we work.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.
How to Apply
Please fill the “subject” column of the email with this format: Your name_SND also send your resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the application is September 30, 2023 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).