The USAID Indonesia Health Financing Activity (HFA) is a five-year activity running from March 26, 2019 to March 25, 2024. ThinkWell and its partners will work closely with its government counterpart, the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) Center for Health Financing and Insurance (PPJK), and secondary counterparts BPJS-K, Ministry of Finance (MoF), Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA), DJSN, provincial and district authorities.
The goals of HFA are,
- To improve sustainability of the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) financing for health
- Improve capacity for strategic health purchasing.
HFA is a technical assistance project designed to strengthen capacity in financial analyses, stakeholder engagement, learning, and decision-making. HFA will support the Ministry of Health’s leadership and vision to improve financial protection, equitable access to quality health services, and health outcomes. HFA recently helped to add 2019 data to the annual the JKN statistic book. This SOW is for Consultant of Copyeditor, a professional editor to finalize the JKN statistic book 2019 for dissemination to the public.
PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
To finalize JKN statistic book 2019, HFA will hire a consultant with expertise in document lay outing and proof reading. This position is expected to ensure the quality of report writing, and clear sentences understandable for any reader. The consultant will also do the format editing and layout (graphic design) the report.
- Proofread and copyedit the draft text of JKN statistic book 2019: spelling, grammar, punctuation, ensure that the text is clear, logical, and understandable by a non-technical audience.
- Format editing of the JKN statistic book 2019 to ensure consistent appearance in terms of layout, margins, citations, figures, titles, font style and size, use of underline/italics/bold.
- Lay outing and graphic design draft to be ready for dissemination.
- Final version of the JKN statistic book 2019 that is ready for public dissemination
Job Location: This is a part time consultant position based in ThinkWell Office, Jakarta, Indonesia. (Indonesian Nationals Only)
Timeline: January to February 2021 (1 month period).
Reporting Lines and Teamwork
- dr. Hasbullah Thabrany, MPH, Dr. PH (Chief of Party USAID HFA)
- The consultant will work closely with data analyst and core team responsible for JKN Statistic report.
- Excellent written communications skills in English and Indonesian
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in copyediting, lay outing document with graphic design, and proofreading a formal document (related certification desirable)
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in communication, languages, social sciences or any related background.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity, to effectively communicate with government officials, development partners, other staffs, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work remote effectively; and be proactive, flexible, conscientiousness, and responsive.
Interested applicants may send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 14 January 2021 – COB