The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
To support Contract and Procurement Unit to small contract and procurement value as well as to manage the filing document (hard copy) and soft copy in DMS for audit purpose and proper filing system. In addition, this incumbent also will support the Invoice Verification Unit to file all the payments and vouchers in the contract and procurement folder.
- Overall smooth and uninterrupted functioning of the assigned area of responsibility
- Organize and coordinate of all work mechanisms
- Daily operational execution of all affairs in the assigned area of responsibility
- Good impression of the Country Office through a helpful attitude towards the clients
- Well established communications to all frequently approached office.
The incumbent performs the following tasks:
- Support the Contract and Procurement Officer for small contract and procurement processes
- Assist Contract and Procurement section for filing
- Check the completeness of contract and procurement documents
- Labelling the contract and procurement folder
- Manage and upload contract documents to DMS
- Support the tasks of contract and procurement section
- Monthly project procurement report
- Assist in and/or carry out other tasks as assigned
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
- Minimum Diploma III in Administration/Secretarial, Accounting, or any majors
- At least 2 year of work experience in handling the administration works
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a procurement assistance
- Knowledge in SAP – CoSoft and ProSoft;
- Good working knowledge of computer programs (e.g. MSOffice, Excel);
- Excellent communication and administrative skills;
- Abilities to work in an international team;
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: 1 June 2021
Contract Duration: 01.06.2021 to 30.09.2021 (4 months)
Direct Supervisor: Contract & Procurement Manager
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including trainings and list of references) to email@example.com by 13 May 2021 with subject line COI – C&P Assistant.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified