Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
- Do you have experience in organizational capacity in providing technical advisory (TA) to enterprises?
- Do you have experience in experience in business development and advisory including startups and SMEs?
- Do you have experience in value chain analysis and knowledge of social issues in agriculture and aquaculture production in the market?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
This role requires
- Qualifications in one of following majors: Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Enterprise Development, Aquaculture economics, Agri-business, environments, sociology or economics;
- Professional experience and organizational capacity in providing technical advisory (TA) to enterprises.
- Have more than 5-year experience in business development and advisory including startups and SMEs
- Must have experience in solving access to finance problems at the enterprise level
- Experience in working with farmer’s groups in Indonesia
- Skills and experience in the value chain analysis and knowledge of social issues in agriculture and aquaculture production in the market;
- Has provable networking with private sector as well as government especially with MOMAF
- Skills and experiences in working on NGO’s development projects and familiar with Oxfam problem-based approach;
- Prefer prior experience around Oxfam’s work in Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE)
- Be committed to and able to meet the deadline;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Documentation and computers skills and excellent Bahasa and English writing skills.
What we are looking for
We are looking for Consultant Technical Support for Small Medium Enterprise (GRAISEA Project)
The Proposal should be specified in terms of:
- Introduction of the Consultants’ profile and related experience with study personnel including team structure and allocation (with CVs)
- Technical proposal and detailed working plan to achieve the objectives within expected timeframe.
- Breakdown financial proposal
Note: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
- Salary Offer TBA