CARE, like many other INGOs, has been putting in practice its institutional commitment to diversification within the confederation and to the localization of aid and strengthening partnerships with national entities. In line with this, in July 2018 the Yayasan CARE Peduli (YCP) was established as the national CARE entity that will continue CARE’s presence and operations in Indonesia. CARE believes that this important step in the evolution of CARE’s presence in Indonesia will further enhance its more strategic role in both the development and the humanitarian fields.
As a national entity not only will YCP continue CARE’s activities, programs and presence, but that as a result YCP could also contribute more significantly in addressing and representing national development priorities both in Indonesia and globally as well.
As part of this organizational evolution, Yayasan CARE Peduli is seeking for committed, resourceful individuals who are passionate about poverty reduction, gender equality and social justice to spearhead YCP’s operations and advocacy on those priority issues.
YCP is looking for Consultant firm to conduct a Study on Disaster Risk Reduction and Mitigation in Central Sulawesi, and specifically in the affected communities in Sigi and Donggala districts and Palu City.
Submission of Proposals
In order to achieve the objectives of the assignment, the consulting entity will be expected to take complete responsibility for all the activities identified in the TOR. The Technical Proposal should include a complete description and explanation of the proposed methodology for the Assignment (work plan), time-line, staffing, names and qualifications of allocated personnel and any other resources made available to execute the assignment and achieve the objective.
- The Financial Proposal should stipulate the unit costs and fees for the assignment.
- The Technical and Financial Proposals shall be evaluated by a technical committee at YCP.
Prospective consulting entities must provide the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, November 17th 2019 at the latest:
i) Technical Proposal including:
- Cover letter with statement of capabilities and availability
- Proposed methodology and work plan
- Full CVs of each primary team member including lists of any publications
- Accessible links to or e-copies of two recent authored reports or publications in a directly relevant field of work
- Two references from organizations with whom similar work has been conducted
ii) Financial Proposal including:
- Proposed all-inclusive daily fee and any other associated costs