The USAID Indonesia Health Financing Activity (HFA) is a five-year activity running from March 26, 2019 to March 25, 2024. ThinkWell and its partners will work closely with its government counterpart, the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) Center for Health Financing and Insurance (PPJK), and secondary counterparts BPJS-K, Ministry of Finance (MoF), Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA), DJSN, provincial and district authorities.
The goals of HFA are,
- To improve sustainability of the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) financing for health
- Improve capacity for strategic health purchasing.
HFA is a technical assistance project designed to strengthen capacity in financial analyses, stakeholder engagement, learning, and decision-making. HFA will support the Ministry of Health’s leadership and vision to improve financial protection, equitable access to quality health services, and health outcomes. In realizing such mission, HFA providers 6 didactic modules for public through the Young Health Economists (YHE) program, especially targeted to professionals in the field of health economics, specifically in the theme of:
- Macroeconomics and Microeconomics on Health
- Health Financing
- Strategic Health Purchasing
- Health Technology Assessment
- National Health Accounts
- Accounting Management in Healthcare
PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
To make sure the draft author is aligned with the branding regulation, as well as to ensure proper and akin layout and design in all modules, HFA will hire a consultant that covers expertise in document layouting and proofreading. This position is expected to maintain the quality of report writing, including about diction, ensure to use effective sentences and understandable for any reader. Moreover, this will require consultant to proceed format editing and layout (graphic design) the report. The consultant will work closely with authors and module coordinators to achieve the output or deliverables for YHE didactic health economics module.
- Provide technical support to proofread all 6 draft of YHE didactic health economics module
- Supporting HFA team to proceed format editing of the YHE didactic health economics module
- Lay outing the final draft to be ready for dissemination, in which ensuring proper citation, list of contents, and design to compile with USAID branding.
- All proofread 6 didactic modules ready to be disseminated to public
Job Location: This is a part time consultant position based in ThinkWell Office, Jakarta, Indonesia. (Indonesian Nationals Only)
Timeline: March 2021 to May 2021 (3 months period).
Reporting Lines and Teamwork
- dr. Hasbullah Thabrany, MPH, Dr. PH (Chief of Party USAID HFA)
- Sushanty, MKM (Operational Manager USAID HFA)
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in communication, social sciences or any related background.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience for lay outing document with graphic design.
- Experience to proofread a formal document (related certification ownership is desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity, to effectively communicate with government officials, development partners, other staffs, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work remote effectively; and be proactive, flexible, conscientiousness, and responsive.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English and Indonesian
Interested applicants may send the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 8 March 2021 – COB