Yayasan CARE Peduli (YCP)
Yayasan CARE Peduli (YCP) was established as the national entity that continues CARE’s presence and mandate in Indonesia, strengthening its strategic role in both the development and the humanitarian fields nationally and within the CARE Confederation. As part of its organizational commitment and mission, Yayasan CARE Peduli strives for a world that is equal for all genders, eradicate poverty and achieve social justice.
Personal Advancement and Career Enhancement (P.A.C.E)
The Personal Advancement and Career Enhancement (P.A.C.E): Voice for Girls is a continuation from the previous projects implemented in Bandung District by YCP and the local government. YCP has successfully implemented the program through capacity building of girls between the age of 12-14 years old. The previous P.A.C.E projects invested in the next generation through interventions that strengthened their health, enhanced their knowledge and confidence to enable them to develop girls’ potential to have a better future. The project enhances young female students’ self-esteem and confidence, problem solving and leadership capabilities, and also the ability to better care for themselves. Given the positive outcome of the program, the P.A.C.E program was developed into a mini module to be replicated and implemented for the next P.A.C.E program.For more information regarding PACE project,please follow this link: https://careindonesia.or.id/en/our-programs-3/#pace
The selected Consultant will be responsible for ensuring smooth planning and implementation of project and operations’ activities and adherence to financial, quality (MEAL), logistic, human resource, administration and security procedures at the regional/ district level. S/he will responsible for monitoring of project activities and expected results adherence to quality (MEAL) and reporting standards. The duty station for this position is in Bandung District and requiring remote working condition with frequent domestic travel to partner schools/relevant government authorities and YCP office in Jakarta when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Implement project activities within the grants’ framework (YCP procedure manuals and Individual Project Implementation Agreement).
- Ensure compliance with project documentation and donor guidelines including: LFA, monitoring tools, narrative reports and budget revisions and reallocation.
- Ensure that the project conforms to YCP and donor program principles and project standards as well as YCP organization value and take appropriate steps to correct or improve identified areas.
- Ensure that the field level activities are implemented in a timely and quality manner.
- Ensure integration of gender lens/gender sensitive and social inclusion into program work as per foreseen design (including proper risk assessments of program activities with mitigation measures) to ensure safe environment for women and girls/children.
- Establish, maintain, and improve active and regular working relationships with district government authorities, MGBK, MKKS and Junior High Schools.
- Ensure the implementations in line with the quality framework and benchmarks, including monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- Identify and promptly communicate to Senior Management in Jakarta any problems in implementation.
- Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation
- Ensure weekly/monthly reports for submission to the Senior Management on a timely basis.
- Ensure all monitoring and quality project documents (Stakeholder List, Beneficiary Summary Sheet, Monthly Distribution Reports, etc.) are properly filled in and checked for accuracy.
- Review the quality of available data, methods of collection, and the extent to which the data can provide good information for monitoring and evaluating project outcomes
3. Government Liaison/External Relations.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with other institutions involved in the project by ensuring appropriate representation of YCP. This should include regular contact to ensure they are fully and appropriately involved in the project.
- Liaise effectively with district government institutions such as Education Office, BAPPEDA, Women Empowerment and Child Protection Agency, and the other relevant agency. This may include such things as: planning, implementing, reporting, monitoring and evaluation or any other aspect that requires local government understanding and support for effective project management.
- Undertake all areas of responsibility in a professional manner and in a way that enhances the reputation of the project and the reputation of YCP.
- Education and experiences
- Master or Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Social Science, Developmental Studies, Public Administration, Business Administration, etc.).
- At least seven (Bachelor) or five years (Master) of experience working as a development/humanitarian professional with NGOs or other civil society organizations.
- At least two years of experience managing relationships with implementing partners as well as relevant government offices.
- Experience with remote implementation and monitoring is preferred.
- Experience in planning, project implementation, managing beneficiary monitoring, and database systems.
- Experience in managing, and facilitating the group discussion or trainings to stakeholder/beneficiary.
- Demonstrate excellent command of English and Indonesian, both written and spoken are essential.
- Personal attributes & competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and proven ability to develop and maintain effective and frequent communication and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Readiness to work with people of all backgrounds without bias. Ability to work sensitively with people from various cultural and social backgrounds.
- Have effective planning, organizational and time management skills. Proven ability to manage competing priorities and team work to achieve targets by delegating work effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under time constraints and with minimum supervision to deliver expected results as planned.
- Ability to work in a team including capability to be flexible to respond to changing requirements.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Committed to fostering respectful, collaborative, learning and empowering work culture.
- Commitment to values that YCP upholds, i.e. Integrity, Diversity, Equality, Excellence and Transformation. Commitment to gender equality and social justice.
- Commitment to Safeguarding Policy: Protection from Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse and Child Abuse.
How to Apply