Zoological Society London Indonesian Programme (ZSL IP)
Consultation Services for Infographic
The Zoological Society of London is an international wildlife conservation organization with a focus on science-based and pragmatic solutions. ZSL has been active in Indonesia for about 10 years, with a particular focus on the overlap between industrial development and biodiversity conservation. ZSL Indonesia is based in Bogor, West Java, with existing field projects in Jambi and South Sumatera. Currently, we are Searching for
Consultant for Infographic
Terms and Condition
Start Date : September, 2018
Duration of Contract : 4 Months
Working Area : Palembang, South Sumatera.
Reporting to : Knowledge Management & Data Information Manager
The UKCCU/NICFI Project works with the Government of South Sumatra, national and district level governments, communities and the private sector to facilitate and support the government, private sector and local communities, to establish and pilot the sustainable landscape management partnership approach in the Sembilang-Dangku landscape of South Sumatra. The proposed impact of this project is to achieve “Inclusive economic growth and community prosperity, biodiversity conservation, forest protection and restoration, and the ending of deforestation, peatland drainage and wildfires that reduces land-based Greenhouse Gas emissions”.
KELOLA Sendang project has been running for more than two years. As a sustainable landscape management project that creates various models using landscape approach, KELOLA Sendang has gone through a process that is called muddling through (Sayer, 2012). It means that the project has gained multiple achievements while in the process of searching its ideal objectives. Despite this dynamic situation, KELOLA Sendang has produced many success stories and lesson learnt that could be considered as KELOLA Sendang smart practices.
For KELOLA Sendang project, dissemination of its smart practices to other stakeholders is essential. Documentation of smart practices will be a reflection and stimulates others to implement sustainable landscape management. Besides that, smart practices documentation could form learning and sharing platform for others that have similar problems in their area.
Audio-visual media or video is a communication platform that is easy to understand. People can easily learn and digest the knowledge that they earn from this interactive media. Therefore, KELOLA Sendang project is now looking Infographic consultant to create and generate four KELOLA Sendang smart practices video.
Scope of Work
1. Develop concept and story line of infographic video
2. Lead process of making the video
1. Story line: The consultant hired should generate clear story line to support the making of the video
2. Infographic video: Consultant will provide raw material of infographic
3. Narration and translation; Consultant will support KM team to make narration and provide a platform to do the translation process
4. One high res video; Final output is a high-resolution infographic videos that have been approved by KS team
• Bachelor’s Degree in arts, Movies or others
• Functional Competencies
– Experience in making various infographic video and documentation
– Creative, has a good analytical skill
– Excellent in photography, editing
– Excellent in operating adobe premiere, cool edit pro and other editing applications.
• Behavioral Competencies:
– Detail person
– Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate and work with diverse people;
– Team work oriented
Interested firms/institutions shall submit the following documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Technical proposal including the time line, CV references of min. 2 relevant experiences
3. Financial Proposal
4. Examples of directly relevant work with other organizations