Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in in coordinating the development of country strategies development or similar work in relevant contexts?
Do you have experience in development programs, experience in livelihoods, influencing or humanitarian programs and or gender programs?
Do you have experience in managing and coordinating multiple partner, stakeholders, affiliates across geographic locations? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a consultant who can create the development of our country strategy 2020-2025 that highlighting the focus on fighting poverty and tackle inequality because Oxfam believe that poverty and inequality will create injustice.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating the development of country strategies development or similar work in relevant contexts
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in development programs, experience in livelihoods, influencing or humanitarian programs and or gender programs would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating multiple partner, stakeholders, affiliates across geographic locations
- Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality and effective written communications in English.
- Attention to detail, strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills, and cultural and gender sensitivity in working with local communities and a range of stakeholders
- Previous work experience in and understanding of the Indonesia context
- Previous experience with Oxfam Indonesia will be an advantage
Compete Term of Reference can be found on attached document below this vacancy page here https://bit.ly/31ocZTy
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
- Salary Offer TBA