Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in experience in energy sector?
Do you have experience in working with International NGO’s?
Do you have experience in in managing activities and conveying message? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you
What we are looking for
We are looking for consultant that is expected to help Oxfam in Indonesia implementing the activities on energy work
The consultancy work requires criteria as follow:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master (preferable)
- Significant (8-10 years) experience in energy sector
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on energy sector and development sector as well
- Strong knowledge and experience on energy networks is preferable
- Familiarity with specific content of energy issues
- Excellent in report writing, both in Bahasa and English
- Experience of working with International NGO’s
- Strong experience in managing activities and conveying message
- Availability to be contracted in a short term
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Submission of Protocol
The interested individual to send interest letter by enclosing the following required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of individual
- Examples of previous works in energy sector (if any)
- Proposed consultancy fee for 3 (three) months
- Salary Offer TBA