“Consultant as Qualitative Researchers for RAPID Assessment on Maternal and Child Health Care at National Level”
Jhpiego is seeking a qualitative researcher to conduct qualitative data collection as part of a rapid assessment on maternal and child health care. The researcher is expected to conduct qualitative data collection and analysis for in-depth interviews process with key informants at national level in close collaboration with Jhpiego’s researchers. The consultants should be very experienced in conducting qualitative data collection, analysis and report writing. The consultants will take precautions as appropriate for COVID-19 and some interviews may happen remotely.
- Work with Jhpiego to identify Key Informant Interview participants at national level
- Conduct key informant interviews with approximately 15 informants
- Provide highlights/key findings in English in daily basis
- Write summary result of each interview.
- Analyze the data gathered through the KIIs
- Write overall report of results from KIIs
- Support development of materials package for, and participate in, co-creation workshop(s)
- Transcription and translation of all in-depth interviews
- Summary reports from the data collection
Level of effort:
- 35 days for four month period
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Master’s degree in a suitable social scientific discipline
- Experiences in qualitative researches especially in health/MCH areas.
- Excellent communication skills especially with policy makers/stakeholders at national level
- Experience collecting, analyzing and contextualizing qualitative MCH/FP data.
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and pressure to perform.
- Ability and willingness to travel to province as needed
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable