Assistant to the Qualitative Researchers for RAPID Assessment on Maternal and Child Health Care at National Level – Jakarta
Jhpiego is seeking a research assistant for qualitative researcher to conduct qualitative data collection as part of a rapid assessment on maternal and child health care in Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) Province. The research assistant is expected to assist the qualitative researchers to conduct qualitative data collection and analysis for in-depth interviews process at national level. The consultant will take precautions as appropriate for COVID-19 and some interviews may happen remotely.
Majors duties & Responsibilities :
- Assist the qualitative researcher in conducting key informant interviews with approximately 15 policymakers/stakeholders at national level
- Assist the qualitative researcher in the transcription of the interview records, data processing, analysis and report writing
- Transcription of all in-depth interviews and FGD records
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in a suitable social scientific discipline
- Experiences in qualitative researches especially in health/MCH areas.
- Excellent communication skills especially with policy makers/stakeholders at both province and district levels as well as health facility manager/health providers
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is preferable
- Ability and willingness to travel to designated facilities/districts within the province as needed
Level of effort:
Fulltime within three-month period and 25% during the fourth month period
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable