The Coral Triangle Center is a foundation registered in Indonesia that trains marine resource managers and educates all groups that interact with coastlines and reefs within the Coral Triangle. With a focus on training and enabling local communities, the CTC supports marine protected areas, coordinates a learning network for MPA practitioners, connects the public and private sector on coastal issues, and is developing a learning center of excellence in tropical marine resources management. CTC continues to develop a unique and integrated learning program by doing based on the needs of professionals and stakeholders to manage their marine natural resources. The applied training and learning programs are adaptive, innovative and customized to abate threats, address constraints and promote sustainable practices. Check our website at www.coraltrianglecenter.org.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the construction project at the CTC Center for Marine Conservation and commissioning of such project into the operational stage, activities includes, but not limited to:
- Assist supervisor to run the Project Management Office of the construction project
- Daily construction supervision and coordination of the work of contractors, ensuring an effective, condusive and safe working environment
- Weekly construction meeting working together and coordination with architecture, structure, MEP consultants and quantity surveyor as well as other stipulated parties as recommended by management
- Weekly progress report to CTC Management
- Perform and provide periodic variance analysis to management for construction physical progress and budget spending
- Manage and control “Supply by Owners”items and Variation Orders
- Assist in procurement and contract management including document preparation to put out tenders for contractors and procurement of Supply by Owners
- Assist in calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money, with reference to Bill of Quantity and set construction budget. Work with Quantity Surveyor on milestone payments
- Assist in preparation and administration of all required licenses, permits and documents related to the building and properties (IMB, Operations & Business Registration, local Banjar/Desa) and those with utilities, communications and infrastructure providers to ensure compliance and smooth operational of the Center.
- Perform adhoc tasks in regard to construction project to support CTC Management.
- Support CTC Center activities as recommended by CTC Management.
- Promote and apply the Health, Safety and Safety industry practices in the construction site and at the Center.
The position reports to Sr. Business & Operations Managerand is part of the Center for Marine Conservation Department.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- Experienced in related field including managing construction projects, project comissioning and operations maintenance of built facilities in an equivalent position level for minimum 5 (five) years.
- Arrange the work plan and budget for the implementation.
- Coordinate and take control to perform the most effective and efficient budget consumption/usage.
- Able to do performance management and KPI.
- Supervise and control unit performance below.
- A team player, able to work effectively with management team and his/her supervisor(s).
- A great leader, problem solver with high integrity and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
NB:Position is open for Indonesian Citizen only.